Banking and Finance
We provide exceptional transactional banking and finance practice with high-end expertise in conjunction with a multi-disciplinary approach.
We offer a responsive, partner-led involvement from the onset backed up by a comprehensive team of specialists covering all aspects of corporate, finance, regulatory and capital markets law.
Our multi-jurisdictional capacity and technical expertise enables us to provide a global perspective coupled with an understanding of local client needs. As a result, we are able to assist our clients navigate the evolving progress in the industry, including increased regulation, structural changes challenging traditional banking models and the increment in use of technology.
We provide comprehensive advice on a broad range of matters, including:
- General corporate lending
- Acquisition/leveraged finance
- Asset-based finance (ABL)
- Digital financial services
- Structured finance including project finance and public-private partnerships
- Real estate finance
- Corporate restructuring and recovery
- Swaps and Derivatives
- Security perfection
- Financial regulatory investigations and dispute management
We deliver comprehensive and fully integrated solutions by drawing on the support of specialist legal expertise from other practice areas including but not limited to tax, IP, real estate, and dispute management.