Minerva Legal is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring within the framework of the law that our workplace is free from unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, race, religion or any other irrelevant factor.
We value equality and diversity and are committed to promoting it within the workplace by seeking to ensure that all individuals are treated fairly with dignity and respect and by recognizing and encouraging individual contribution within the firm.
We are committed to equality and diversity in the workplace in the following ways:-
- By creating an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of our staff are recognized and valued.
- By dealing with acts of discrimination, bullying, harassment or victimization against employees, clients or visitors under the Firm’s disciplinary procedures.
- By ensuring no discrimination in the areas of recruitment, selection, access to benefits and services.
- By ensuring that training, development and progression opportunities are available to all employees.
- By regularly reviewing all our employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
We aim to ensure that our staff achieve their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory criteria.
This policy also extends to our dealings with clients, potential clients and third parties.