Minerva Legal Practice (“We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Legal Notices (https://mlpng.com/legal.php) and any other documents referred to in them) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By using any of our services including visiting mlpng.com and by providing us with any personal data, you are accepting and consenting to the practices as set out in this policy. Please do not send us your personal information if you do not want your personal information to be used in this way.
For the purpose of the data protection, the data controller is Minerva Legal Practice of Plot 18B Hunponu Wusu Street, Lekki Phase One, Lagos State.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by completing forms on our site at mlpng.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to a mailing list, apply for a job vacancy or submit your curriculum vitae through this site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and job title.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business associates, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
Your information will not be disclosed to unrelated third parties except as otherwise provided for in this policy.
We may share your personal information with any member of our practice group. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Business associates, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
✓ We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where you have consented for us to do so.
- In the event that we merge, re-organise or transfer all or part our business,in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- While it is unlikely, we may be required to disclose your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify you before we do this, unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected. Any access request may be subject to an administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.